Automated outside lighting control systems (ASUNO)
Automated outside lighting control system ASUNO “SVET” is intended for outside lighting control and automated accounting of energy consumed by electric lighting system of cities, populated places and industrial objects.
POTENTIALITIES OF AUTOMATED OUTSIDE LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEM “SVET”
- Permanent centralized automatic outside lighting control and management according to the given annual lighting plan.
- Remote metering of consumed electric energy with the use of multifunctional microprocessor-based meters.
- Saving of energy for street and grounds lighting owing to the night local lighting function.
- Individual phase outside lighting control (switching on/off) from the central dispatching station (remotely) and on the site.
- Current and voltage control in network-phases of outside lighting.
- Short-circuit protection of power lines.
ADVANTAGES OF AUTOMATED OUTSIDE LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEM ASUNO “SVET”
- Effectivization of energy consumption of outside lighting networks by 34,7 %.
- Reduction (a factor of 16) of costs of emergency response caused by phone line failure or switching equipment defects.
- Elimination of costs for monthly reading the meters (by hand) and permanent visual light lamp control (with the necessity to switch on light garlands during daylight hours) with the aid of automation of these processes.
- Budget funds saving owing to changeover from payment for specified power to payment for actual power consumed by lighting networks.
- Keeping of records with the given storing depth and in an analysable form.
- Control of execution of the outside lighting schedule in the real-time mode.
- Improving operating safety of technical equipment of outside lighting systems owing to the possibility to register emergency and pre-emergency status of lighting network and controlling devices, to the availability of protective signaling in the control cabinets.
EFFICIENCY OF AUTOMATED OUTSIDE LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEM ASUNO “SVET”
Cost-effectiveness analysis of introduction and application of ASUNO “SVET” is calculated on the basis of the data of MP (municipal undertaking) “Gorodskiye Seti” Nizhny Novgorod.
- Pay-back period of the system...................................... – 1,7 years
- Average annual economic impact.................................. – 67 % of the volume of investment
- Normative service life of the system............................... – 10 years
STRUCTURE OF AUTOMATED OUTSIDE LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEM ASUNO “SVET”
HIGH LEVEL OF ASUNO “SVET”
LOW LEVEL OF ASUNO “SVET”
ASUNO equipment of dispatching stations:
• one or several PCs with installed software components;
• equipment of the communication channels.
ASUNO object equipment:
• control unit with a built-in communication device;
• actuating unit;
• hand control unit (contactor);
• electricity meter;
• guard sensors;
Basic functions of ASUNO
• Display of operational status of outside lighting on a mimic panel or a monitor screen, if special equipment is available location of company vehicles can be displayed.
• Remote outside lighting control on dispatcher command to an object or a group of objects.
• Display of status of outside lighting control cabinets.
• Possibility to set individual operating modes of each object.
• Emergency sound and light signaling.
• Possibility to automatically inform responsible persons about current situation onsite.
• Automatic change of object equipment parameters.
• Report document composition.
• Keeping of records of controlled parameters in an analysable form.
Basic functions of ASUNO
• Operates as a component of a system or independently.
• Execution and timely correction of annual individual phase switching schedule of outside lighting, including night light mode, “cloudy day” and “sunny day” modes (annual schedule with 5-day grid is stored in the control unit memory).
• On/off modes: automatic, manual (on a command from the dispatcher’s desk or with the help of the control unit on-the-spot), by means of photorelay.
• Accounting of consumed energy.
• Protection against opening objects and unauthorized connection.
• Current and voltage control in three phases at the cabinet output and input, in three additional phases – reversion in ring connection circuit or a second output of the double-faced cabinet.
• Short-circuit protection with individual setting of operate values (current, time).
• Data transmission (accounting information and information about the equipment status) to the central dispatcher’s desk.
Automated outside lighting control system ASUNO «SVET» is delivered, installed and put into operation according to individual designs.
In accordance with customer’s requirements are specified:
- ASUNO system configuration and mode of data transmission between ASUNO system levels;
- lighting control algorithm, list and forms of parameter control protocols;
- number of dispatching stations and control desks;
- number of lighting control cabinets;
- list of additional sensors and equipment.
Automated outside lighting control system
ASUNO “SVET” is used both with light lines being taken into use and existing light lines.