Multi-user radio access system is intended for building wireless “point-to-multipoint” networks and provision of integrated services: communication services and high-speed Internet access.
- Connection of up to 2000 subscribers to the system.
- Network building in areas with unfavourable geography for signal porpagation (mountainous terrain, watery waste etc.).
- Possibility to extend the system in series and configure it while in service ( PLC technology).
- Transmission of confidential information without use of additional cryptography algorithms.
- Building a wireless network with a 30km radius and solution of “last mile” problems.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Ensures high noise immunity of the line against both disturbances from other transceiving devices and remirrors arising because of landscape and/or city buildings.
- Ensures high level of confidentiality of transferred data without use of additional cryptography algorithms.
Intellectual algorithm of adaptive power change.
- The central station automatically changes (depending on the distance between Central and Subscriber Stations) output signal power ensuring in this way high quality of system operation, saving of electric energy and improving electromagnetic compatibility indexes.
- Ensures serviceability of the system under conditions of multipath signal propagation.
Remote monitoring and control system.
- Gives the possibility to control any transceiver in the system and remotely analyze the quality of transferred data by means of connection of a PC to the Central station.
- Gives the possibility to programmatically configure the functional parameter set of the RRL as applicable (without any change in the equipment configuration).
Developed in Russia.
- The developer adapts the equipment according to the requirements of customer and provides after-sales services.
- Central station (CS)
- Subscriber station (US)
General technical data
Frequency range, GHz
3.4-3.6; 5.1 -5.9
Spectrum width, ÌHz
Frequency duplex FDD
Maximum output power, dBm
Maximum communication range, km
Processing gain, dB
not less than 21
Maximum input signal level, dBm
Receiver sensitivity, ÂÅR =1å-6, dBm
Transmission delay (msec)
Number of volumetric sectors
from 1 tî 6
Number of SS’s (128 Kbit/sec) working in a sector simultaneously
Chip rate, Ìbit/sec
Interfaces of ss
Ethernet 10 Base-T, RS-232
Interfaces of cs
E1(G703) 120 Ohm balanced; E1(G703) 75 Ohm coaxial Ethernet 10 Base-T
Operating conditions of peripheral module
Measurements and mass of ss
Digital modem (internal equipment), mm
260 x 180 x 70; 1,2 kg
Power source (internal equipment), mm
180 x 150 x 50; 1 kg
Radio unit (external equipment), mm
220 x 150 x 60; 5 kg
Measurements and mass of cs
from 3U tî 6U Compact PCI
External equipment, mm
220õ150õ60; 5 kg
ADVANTAGES OF SUBSCRIBER STATION CONSTRUCTION