Radio-relay station (RRS)
Radio-relay line (RRL) of DS-CDMA standard is intended for wireless voice and data transmission within 1600 km (32 intervals) and for providing telephone services, Internet access, holding of videoconferences.
- Construction of multihop (up to 32 intervals) radio-relay communication lines.
- Communication line construction in areas with unfavourable geography for signal porpagation (mountainous terrain, watery waste etc.).
- Transmission of confidential information without use of additional cryptography algorithms.
- Digital stream branching (1Å1) of central trunk line (4Å1).
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
Scrambling and noiseless coding.
- Ensures high noise immunity of the line against disturbances from both other transceiving devices and landscape and/or city buildings.
- Ensures high level of confidentiality of transferred data without use of additional cryptography algorithms.
Intellectual algorithm of adaptive power change.
- The central station automatically changes (depending on required quality of data transmission) output signal power ensuring in this way saving of electric energy and improving electromagnetic compatibility indexes.
- Ensures serviceability of the system under conditions of multipath signal propagation.
- Increases stability of RRL operation and continuity of data (voice) transmission along the whole extent of communication line.
Remote monitoring and control system.
- Gives the possibility to control any transceiver in the system and remotely analyze the quality of transferred data by means of connection of a PC to any radio-relay station in the line.
- Gives the possibility to programmatically configure the functional parameter set of the RRL as applicable (without any change in the equipment configuration).
Developed in Russia.
- The developer adapts the equipment according to the requirements of customer and provides after-sales services.
|General technical data|
Frequency range, GHz
3.4-3.6; 5.1 -5.9
Spectrum width, ÌHz
FDD frequency duplex
Maximum output power, dBm
Maximum communication range, km
Processing gain, dB
not less than 21/12
Data stream, Ìbit/sec
E1(G703) 120Ohm balanced;
E1(G703) 75ohm coaxial or Ethernet 10 Base-T
Maximum input signal level, dBm
Receiver sensitivity, ÂÅ R =1å-6, dBm
minus 96/ minus 87
Transmission delay, msec
Control and monitoring
through radio channel
through service channel
through local loop
With the help of software
Indication on the front panel
“Reception/ transmission” state
Operating conditions of internal module
Operating conditions of peripheral module