Automated vehicle control navigation system
MICRON CUPOL WEB
Resolution of monitoring tasks, status control and control of mobile objects in real-time mode, and keeping historical archives for relocation of objects and change of their status.
ADVANTAGES OF ‘MICRON CUPOLA WEB’ NAVIGATION SYSTEM FOR CONTROLLING TRANSPORTATION
- Minimal initial investments.
No need to establish an own control center with the need to purchase software and train personnel; only a personal computer connected to the Internet is required to begin the operation.
- Simple use.
All operation with the system is done via the available and familiar web-interface in 24-hours mode.
Data are accessed strictly in correspondence with settings of an account profile; critical operations are confirmed by sending messages on an e-mail.
Together with positioning, a user is able to monitor location of objects by means of GSM-operator infrastructures.
- Collection of data concerning current location of objects and their status in real-time mode.
- Remote control of executive mechanisms connected to the navigation terminal.
- Modification of navigation terminal/tracker settings remotely.
- Keeping of historical archive for relocation of objects.
- Displaying of objects’ location in the electronic map.
- Visualization of data received from objects.
- Generation of reports on the basis of archive data.
Navigation equipment >>>
WEB-CLIENT OF ‘MICRON CUPOLA WEB’ NAVIGATION SYSTEM FOR CONTROLLING TRANSPORTATION
Web-client is intended for object tracking and control from any computer from any location in the world.
Web-client has the following advantages:
- access to road maps of all the world;
- detailed maps if cities in 67 countries;
- automatic map updating;
- 24 x 7 service.
Web-service is available at: http://micron-navitel.ru/zif/
. To view functional capabilities, use the following access parameters: login ‘demo’, password ‘demo’.