Models which are not more series-produced
PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meter is intended for accounting of active electric energy in three-phase, three- or four-wire power circuits of a.c. with the frequency of 50 Hz.
It can be used either independently or as a component of any information-measuring systems.
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- The electrical and mechanical reading device indicates separately the amount of the consumed electrical energy in kilowatt-hour with the accuracy of up to units or tenth parts of units depending on nominal current.
- Two telemetric outputs for commercial and technical accounting.
- Current transformers are used as current sensors.
- LED indication of the current in the load circuit: the more the load, the more often the LED blinks.
- When manufacturing printing boards, SMD assembling technology is used.
Nominal voltage (Unom), V
Network freqency, Hz
50 ± 2,5
Frequency range of measuring network, Hz
from 47,5 tî 52,5
Nominal current (Inom), À
5 or 50
Maximum current, À
10 or 100
Sensitivity in each phase, À
0,0125 ( Inom = 5 À),
0,025 ( Inom = 10 À)
Total power consumed by every serial meter’s circuit at nominal current and nominal frequency, V·À
not more than 1,0
Power consumed by every voltage circuit at nominal voltage:
not more than 0,5
not more than 7,5
Telemetric output transmission ratio, pulses/kwh:
in the main mode
in calibration mode
500 ( Inom = 5 À), 250 ( Inom = 10 À)
16000 ( Inom = 5 À), 8000 ( Inom= 10 À)
Working temperature range, °Ñ
from – 40 tî +55
Recalibration interval, years
Average error-free running time
Average service life till overhaul, years
not more than 1,5