Models which are not more series-produced
PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meters are intended for multitariff commercial or technical accounting of electrical energy of direct or transformer connection in three- and four-wire power circuits of alternating current, as well as for accounting of active energy losses in the power line.
The electricity meters can be used in domestic households, small-motor and industrial sectors.
The model range consists of:
- two-directional meters intended for accounting of active and reactive electrical energy of the forward and reverse direction (4 metering channels) in the lines with two energy flow directions;
- unidirectional meters intended only for accounting of active electrical energy without regard to current direction in every phase of the network (one channel of metering in magnitude) in the lines with one energy flow direction;
- combined meters intended for accounting of active energy without regard to current direction in every phase of the network (metering in magnitude) and for accounting of reactive energy of the forward and reverse direction (3 metering channels) in the lines with one energy flow direction.
The meters can be used either independently or as component of:
- automated systems for commercial energy accounting (ASKUE);
- automated dispatch control systems (ASDU).
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- Digital signal processing.
- Extended current range 5 (100) À.
- As current sensors current transformers are used which are insensitive to the steady component of the current.
- Built-in alternate ±12V power source.
- Two independent communication interfaces which are of equal priority: RS-485 interface and optoport.
- ModBus-similar, SET-4ÒÌ.02 –compatible exchange protocol.
- Possibility of configuration to measure active energy in one direction without regard to current direction in every phase of the network. (metering in magnitude).
- Possibility of direct or transformer connection to the network
- Two insulated configurable pulse outputs.
- Nonvolatile memory.
- Built-in real-time clock.
The meters ensure multitariff accounting of energy in four tariff zones, as per four day types in twelve seasons. Tariff zone increment is 10 minutes. Tariff zones interlace per day is limited to the number of 10-minutes intervals in a day and is 144 intervals. The tasksetter of the meter uses holiday schedule and list of postponed days.
The meters keep records of the measured energy and active energy losses in the power line with the possibility to indicate them on the display and to read them through the communication interfaces: in total from the date of meter resetting; for the current and preceding years; as at the beginning of the current and preceding years; for the current month and for each of preceding 11 months; as at the beginning of the current and each of preceding 11 months; for the current and preceding day; as at the beginning of the current and preceding day.
Two-directional and combined meters can be configured to operate in unidirectional mode (3 metering channels) and register:
- active energy of the forward and reverse direction as active energy of the forward direction (metering in magnitude);
- reactive energy in the first and third quadrant as reactive energy of the forward direction (inductive load);
- reactive energy of the second and fourth quadrant as reactive energy of the reverse direction (capacity load).
Two-directional meters keep two independent power profile arrays with programmable integration time from 1 to 30 minutes. Unidirectional and combined meters keep one power profile array with programmable integration time from 1 to 30 minutes. Storing depth of each profile array with integration time of 30 minutes is 56 days.
The electricity meters can be used as registers of maximum demand for power in the mornings and evenings as per each profile array with the use of 12 Season schedule.
The electricity meters can be used as four-quadrant meters or sensors (taking into account direction and angle of phase displacement between current and voltage in every phase of the network) of instantaneous values of physical quantities, characterizing three-phase power network:
- active, reactive and total power (in each phase and in sum of phases);
- phase voltages;
- line currents;
- power factor (in each phase and in sum of phases);
- network frequency.
The meters can be used as power-quality meters under parameters of steady-state network frequency deviation and with the maximum error under parameter of steady-state phase voltage deviation.
The electricity meters allow to form signals indicating programmed power threshold exceeding at the two configurable test outputs.
The electricity meters keep event logs, power-quality logs, logs concerning power threshold exceeding and a status log.
The electricity meters provide the possibility to programme, reprogramme, control and read parameters and data through RS-485 communication interfaces or optical port.
Nominal voltage, V
Nominal (maximum) current, À
Sensitivity current, mÀ
Working range of measured voltages, V
from 176 tî 265 (phase-neutral)
Nominal reserve supply voltage, V
12 (constant current)
Working range of reserve supply voltages, V
from 9,5 tî 15 (constant current)
Rated network frequency, Hz
Working range of network frequency, Hz
from 47,5 tî 52,5
Accuracy class when measuring in the forward and reverse direction
Maximum permissible main error when measuring, %:
active energy (of the forward and reverse direction)
±1,0 for 0,1 Inom≤ I≤Imax, cosφ=1, cosφ=0,5;
±1,5 for 0,05Inom, cosφ=1
reactive energy (of the forward and reverse direction)
δÄ=±K for m from 0,2 to 23 (including)
K - accuracy class when measuring reactive energy
δÄ=±K(0,9+0,02/m) for 0,01≤m≤0,2
δÄ is determined by formulas of reactive energy when sinφ=1
phase voltage and its average value
±0,9 (reduced to Unom)
in the range from 176 tî 265 V (phase-neutral)
for 0,01Inom≤ I ≤Imax
±0,05 in the range from 47,5 tî 52,5 Hz
active energy and power losses in the power line
2δi for power in one line
√3•2δi for energy and power in three lines
Active (total) power consumed by each parallel voltage circuit, W (V·À)
not more than 1,0 (2,0)
Power consumed from an alternate 12V DC power supply, in case of absence of voltage in parallel circuits, W
Total power consumed by each serial circuit, V·À
not more than 0,1
Number of indicated liquid-crystal display digits
Accuracy movement of built-in clock at normal conditions when the meter is on/off, better than, sec/day
Change of accuracy movement in the working temperature range, sec/°Ñ /day:
when the meter is on in the temperature range from -40 tî +60 °Ñ
less than ± 0,1
when the meter is off in the temperature range from -40 tî +70 °Ñ
less than ± 0,22
Rate of data exchange, bit/sec:
through optical port
via RS-485 interface
9600, 4800, 2400, 1200 600, 300
Transmission ratio, pulses/(kwh), pulses/(kvarh):
in the main mode (À)
in calibration mode (Â)
Data saving when switching off the power supply, years:
of constant information
more than 40
of operational information
more than 10
of inner clock
not less than 10 (lithium battery supply)
Two access levels and memory hardware protection of metrological factors
Working and service conditions:
ambient air temperature, °Ñ
from -40 tî +60
relative humidity, %
up to 90 at 30 °Ñ
pressure, kPa (mm of mercury)
from 70 tî 106,7 (from 537 tî 800)
Recalibration interval, years
Guaranteed service life, months
Average error-free running time, h
Average service life, years
Availability of an alternate power unit
two-directional meters intended for accounting of active and reactive electrical energy of the forward and reverse direction (4 metering channels)
unidirectional meters intended only for accounting of active electrical energy without regard to current direction in every phase of the network (one channel of metering in magnitude)
combined meters intended for accounting of active energy without regard to current direction in every phase of the network (metering in magnitude) and for accounting of reactive energy of the forward and reverse direction (3 metering channels)
Time-schedule of workshops
Copyright © 2012
Nizhny Novgorod Factory named after M.V. Frunze.
All rights reserved.