Models which are not more series-produced
PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meter is intended for accounting of active and reactive electrical energy in three-phase, three- or four-wire power circuits of a.c. with the frequency of 50 Hz.
It can be used either independently or as a component of any information-measuring systems.
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- Two electrical and mechanical reading devices indicate separately the amount of the consumed active and reactive electrical energy.
- Two telemetric outputs: one for each kind of energy.
- Current transformers are used as current sensors.
- LED indication of the current in the load circuit: the more the load, the more often the LED blinks.
- When manufacturing printing boards, SMD assembling technology is used.
Nominal voltage (Unom), V
Network frequency, Hz
50 ± 2,5
Frequency range of measuring network, Hz
from 47,5 tî 52,5
Nominal current (Inom), À
Maximum current, À
Accuracy class when measuring active (reactive) energy
0,5 S (1,0) or 1,0 (2,0)
Sensitivity in each phase, À
0,005 (class 0,5 S (1,0))
0,0125 (class 1,0 (2,0))
Total power consumed by every serial meter’s circuit at nominal current and nominal frequency, V·À
not more than 0,3
Power consumed by every voltage circuit at nominal voltage:
0,3 (Unom=57,7 V),
0,5 (Unom=220 V)
1,5 (Unom=57,7 V),
7,5 (Unom=220 V)
Telemetric output transmission ratio, pulses/kwh:
in the main mode
in calibration mode
5000 (Unom=57,7 V),
1000 (Unom = 220 V)
160000 (Unom=57,7 V),
32000 (Unom= 220 V)
Working temperature range, °Ñ
from – 40 tî +55
Recalibration interval, years
Average error-free running time
Average service life till overhaul, years
not more than 1,5