Models which are not more series-produced
PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meter is designed for accounting of active energy in three-phase three-wire or four-wire power circuits of a.c. with the frequency of 50Hz, independently or as a component of any automated systems for commercial energy accounting (ASKUE), including those that carry out energy consumption control in accordance with the quantity of the pre-paid electrical power.
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- Internal tasksetter.
- The liquid-crystal display indicates the amount of the consumed active energy in kilowatt-hour with the accuracy of one thousandth of a unit.
- Nonvolatile memory.
- Electronic seal (option).
- Two programmable pulse outputs for commercial and technical accounting.
- RS-485 communication interface.
- Reading device for smart cards with an electronic circuit.
- Exchange of information from a personal computer through RS-485 communication interface or by means of an electronic smart card.
- Registration and storage of the data on the consumed electrical energy as per each tariff zone with the possibility to scan the information on a liquid-crystal display:
with total accrual accounting;
for each of preceding 11 months;
with exceeding the power limit.
- Registration and storage of energy data as per tariff zones as at the beginning of each half-hour in the course of 1,5 months (power profile).
- Setting power and electrical energy limit.
- Registration and storage of the time data when the meter was energized and de-energized and registration of the time when the meter’s terminal cover was opened.
- Automatic changing-over to ‘summer’ or ‘winter’ time.
- Assigning a tariff schedule for every day of the week, taking into consideration holidays, current time, day of the week, date, month, year, category of a consumer.
- Transmitting a signal from the pulse output to the actuator, which switches on/off the consumer’s load when the consumer exceeds the fixed limits.
- Protection against unauthorized changing of the information, entered and stored in the meter.
- Effecting payments for the consumed electrical power under the made out factual account or by advance payment with the help of electronic cards.
Nominal voltage, V
Network frequency, Hz
Frequency range of measuring network, Hz
from 47,5 to 52,5
Nominal current, À
Maximum current, À
Sensitivity in each phase, À
Total power consumed by every serial circuit of the meter, at nominal current and rated frequency, V·À
not more than 1
|Power consumed by every voltage circuit at nominal voltage:|
not more than 0,8
not more than 1,5
|Telemetric output transmission ratio, pulses/kwh:|
in the main mode
in calibration mode
Fixed and maximum working temperature range, °Ñ
from - 40 to +55
Recalibration interval, years
Average error-free running time, h
Average service life till overhaul, years
Measurements of the meter, mm
Mass of the meter, kg
not more than 1,5