Models which are not more series-produced
PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meter is designed for multitariff accounting of active energy in two-wire power circuits of a.c. with the frequency of 50Hz, independently or as a component of any automated systems for commercial energy accounting
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- Tariff-changing is performed by supplying 12V external control voltage through a two-wire communications line.
- Two electrical and mechanical reading devices indicate the amount of the consumed power in kilowatt-hour as per each of the tariffs with the accuracy of one hundredth of a unit.
- Two LED indicators – for a ‘day-time’ (main) and ‘night-time’ (reduced) tariff.
- Telemetric output.
- A current transformer or a shunt serves as a current sensor.
- When manufacturing printing boards, SMD assembling technology is used.
Nominal voltage (Unom), V
Nominal (maximum) current, À
Network frequency, Hz
Working range of network frequency, Hz
from 47,5 to 52,5
1,0 or 2,0
for energy meters of the accuracy class 1,0
for energy meters of the accuracy class 2,0
Total power consumed by current circuit, V·À
not more than 0,1
Total power consumed by voltage circuit, V·À
not more than 7,0
Active power consumed by voltage circuit, W
not more than 1,0
Telemetric output transmission ratio of transmitting device, pulses/kwh
Working temperature range, °Ñ
-40 … +55
Recalibration interval, years
Average service life till overhaul, years
Measurements of the meter, mm
not more than 0,75
SEB-2.08.302 – current sensor type – current transformer.
SEB -2.08.402 – current sensor type – shunt