PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meters are designed for measuring and multitariff accounting of active and reactive energy (also taking into account losses), for keeping of power profile arrays with programmable integration time (also taking into account losses), registration of maximum power value, measurement of three-phase network parameters and power-quality parameters.
The meters can be used for commercial and technical accounting of electrical energy in domestic households and small-motor sectors, in production enterprises and electric energy systems, can register power flows in electric energy systems and intersystem overflows.
The meters are intended to be used in three- and four-wire a.c. circuits with the voltage of 3×(57,7-115)/(100-200) V or 3×(120-230)/(208-400) V, with the frequency of (50±2,5) Hz, nominal (maximum) current of 1(2) or 5(10) À in case of current transformer connection and voltage transformer or direct voltage connection.
SET-4ÒÌ.03Ì meters have three communication interfaces, SET-4ÒÌ.02Ì meters have two communication interfaces and are designed to be used both independently and as a component of automated systems for commercial energy accounting (ASKUE) and as a component of automated dispatch control systems (ASDU).
The electricity meters have several modifications which differ in accuracy class, nominal voltage, number of interfaces and availability of an alternate power unit. The meters can be configured to operate in unidirectional mode (ignoring current direction in each phase of the network, 3 metering channels) and register:
- active energy of the forward and reverse direction as active energy of the forward direction (metering in magnitude);
- reactive energy in the first and third quadrants as reactive energy of the forward direction (inductive load);
- reactive energy in the fourth and second quadrants as reactive energy of the reverse direction (capacity load).
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- Digital signal processing.
- Extended voltage range 3×(57,7-115)/(100-200) or 3×(120-230)/(208-400) V.
- Increased reliability (no aluminium electrolytic capacitors).
- Alternate 100-265V AC od DC power supply.
- Independent communication interfaces which are of equal priority: two RS-485 interfaces and one optical interface of SET-4ÒÌ.03Ì meter and one RS-485 interface and one optical interface of SET-4ÒÌ.02Ì meter.
- ModBus-similar, SET-4ÒÌ.02-compatible exchange protocol with the extended addressing possibility.
- Four insulated configurable test outputs.
- Two digital configurable inputs.
- Built-in real-time clock with high accuracy movement (much better than 0,5 sec/day).
Keeping of the records of the measured energy (rated and not rated) taking into account losses in electric power line and power transformer (active, reactive, of the forward and reverse direction and four-quadrant reactive energy – eight channels):
- in total from the date of meter resetting (with accrual accounting);
- for the current and preceding calendar day;
- as at the beginning of the current day and preceding calendar day;
- for every preceding calendar day with the depth of up to 30 days;
- as at the beginning of every preceding calendar day with the depth of up to 30 days;
- for the current month and for 12 preceding calendar months;
- as at the beginning of the current month and 12 preceding calendar months;
- for the current and preceding calendar year;
- as at the beginning of the current year and preceding calendar year.
- eight tariffs (Ò1-Ò8),
- eight day types (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, holiday),
- twelve seasons (for every month of the year),
- tariff zone increment is 10 minutes, tariff zones interlace per day is up to 144 intervals;
- holiday schedule and list of postponed days are used.
Keeping of three independent profile arrays of power (active, reactive, of the forward and reverse direction, also taking into account losses):
- integration time from 1 tî 60 minutes (ignoring losses);
- integration time from 1 tî 30 minutes (taking into account losses);
- storing depth of each array with integration time of 30 minutes is 113 days.
Registartion of maximum demand for power in the mornings and in the evenings as per each profile array of power (active, reactive, of the forward and reverse direction) with the use of twelve-seasons demand schedule:
- interval demand (time interval between meter resets);
- month demand (for the current month and 12 preceding calendar months).
Measurement of electric energy parameters and auxiliary parameters in each phase and in sum of phases:
- active, reactive and total power;
- active and reactive power losses in electric power line and power transformer;
- power factor;
- network frequency;
- phase voltage, voltage between phases and positive-sequence voltage;
- waveform distortion factor of phase voltage and voltage between phases;
- zero-plus-negative-phase-sequence voltage unbalance factor.
- current waveform distortion factor;
- zero-plus-negative-phase-sequence current unbalance factor;
- current time, date and temperature.
Measurement of power-quality parameters:
- steady-state deviation of phase voltage, voltage between phases, positive-sequence voltage and network frequency with standardized metrological characteristics;
- waveform distortion factor of phase voltage and voltage between phases;
- zero-plus-negative-phase-sequence voltage unbalance factor with unstandardized metrological characteristics;
- automatic control and registration of the time when network parameters fall outside the fixed limits.
The electricity meters have four independent test outputs. Each output can be configured to form:
- telemetry pulses of one of the channels for energy metering (active, reactive, energy of the forward and reverse direction and four-quadrant reactive energy, also taking into account losses);
- signals about programmed power threshold exceeding;
- supervisory control signals;
- control signal of accuracy movement of the clock.
The energy meters have two digital inputs, each of them can be configured:
- as an input to control telemetry modes (À or Â, only input 1) from external voltage;
- as an inverting input to count leading edge and/or trailing edge pulses of external sensors and to register them in records (analogous to measured energy records);
- as a remote signaling input to keep a log concerning changed input status.
The electricity meters keep event logs, power-quality logs, logs concerning power threshold exceeding and a status log.
The electricity meters provide the possibility to programme, reprogramme, control and read parameters and data through RS-485 communication interfaces or optical port.
Nominal (maximum) current, À
1(2) or 5(10)
Sensitivity current, mÀ
Nominal measured voltage, Â
3x(57,7-115)/(100-200) or 3õ(120-230)/(208-400)
Working range of measured voltages, V
from 0,8Unom tî 1,15Unom
Nominal voltage of alternate power supply, V
230 (constant or alternating current)
Working voltage range of alternate power supply, V
from 100 tî 265 (constant or alternating current)
Nominal network frequency, Hz
Working range of network frequencies, Hz
from 47,5 tî 52,5
Accuracy class when measuring in the forward and reverse direction:
0,2 S or 0,5 S
0,5 or 1,0
Maximum permissible main relative error when measuring, %:
voltage (phase voltage, voltage between phases, positive-sequence voltage and their average values)
±0,4 % in the range from 0,8Unom tî 1,15Unom
±0,4% when Inom≤I≤Imax
±0,05 in the range from 47,5 tî 52,5 Hz
active power losses in the line and transformer
reactive power losses in the line and transformer
Accuracy movement of built-in clock at normal conditions when the meter is switched on/off, sec/day
better than ±0,5
Active (total) power consumed by each parallel voltage circuit, not more than, W (VÀ)
Total power consumed by each serial circuit, V·À
not more than 0,1
Consumption current of alternate power source within voltage range from 100 tî 265 V, mÀ: from constant-current source
from alternating-current source
Number of indicated liquid-crystal display digits
Rate of data exchange, bit/sec:
through optical port
via RS-485 interfaces
38400, 19200, 9600, 4800, 2400, 1200, 600
Range of the meter constant values pulses/(kwh), pulses/(kvarh)
from 1250 tî 800000
Data saving when switching off the power supply, years:
more than 40
of inner clock
not less than 10 (lithium battery supply)
Two access levels and memory hardware protection of metrological factors
Working and service conditions:
ambient air temperature, °Ñ
from -40 tî +60
relative humidity, %
90 % at 30 °Ñ
pressure, kPa (mm of mercury)
from 70 tî 106,7 (from 537 tî 800)
Recalibration interval, years
Guaranteed service life, months
Average error-free running time, h
Average service life, years
Availability of an alternate power unit
two-directional meters intended for accounting of active and reactive electrical energy of the forward and reverse direction (4 metering channels) in the lines with two energy flow directions
unidirectional meters intended only for accounting of active electrical energy without regard to current direction in every phase of the network (one channel of metering in magnitude) in the lines with one energy flow direction
combined meters intended for accounting of active energy without regard to the current direction in every phase of the network (metering in magnitude) and for accounting of reactive energy of the forward and reverse direction (3 metering channels) in the lines with one energy flow direction
two-directional meters intended for accounting of active and reactive electrical energy of the forward and reverse direction (4 metering channels)
unidirectional meters intended only for accounting of active electrical energy without regard to current direction in every phase of the network (one channel of metering in magnitude)
combined meters intended for accounting of active energy without regard to the current direction in every phase of the network (metering in magnitude) and for accounting of reactive energy of the forward and reverse direction (3 metering channels)
Time-schedule of workshops
Copyright © 2012
Nizhny Novgorod Factory named after M.V. Frunze.
All rights reserved.