Who is online?
We have 1 guest online
PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meters are designed for measuring and multitariff accounting of active and reactive energy (also taking into account losses), for keeping of power profile arrays with programmable integration time (also taking into account losses), registration of maximum power demands, measurement of three-phase network parameters and power-quality parameters.
The meters can be used for commercial and technical accounting of electrical energy in domestic households and small-motor sectors, in production enterprises and electric energy systems, can register power flows in electric energy systems and intersystem overflows.
The meters are intended to be used in three- and four-wire a.c. circuits with the voltage of 3×(57,7-115)/(100-200) V or 3×(120-230)/(208-400) V, with the frequency of (50±2,5) Hz, nominal (maximum) current of 1(1,5) or 5(7,5) À in case of current transformer connection and voltage transformer or direct voltage connection.
The electricity meters have two communication interfaces and are designed to be used both independently and as a component of automated systems for commercial energy accounting (ASKUE) and as a component of automated dispatch control systems (ASDU).
The meters are intended for indoor operation within the working temperature range from -40 to + 60 °Ñ.
The model ranfge consists of:
- two-directional meters intended for accounting of active and reactive electrical energy of the forward and reverse direction (4 metering channels) in the lines with two energy flow directions;
- unidirectional meters intended only for accounting of active electrical energy without regard to current direction in every phase of the network (one channel of metering in magnitude) in the lines with one energy flow direction;
- combined meters intended for accounting of active energy without regard to the current direction in every phase of the network (metering in magnitude) and for accounting of reactive energy of the forward and reverse direction (3 metering channels) in the lines with one energy flow direction.
Two-directional and combined meters can be configured to operate in unidirectional mode (without regard to current direction in each phase of the network, 3 metering channels) and register:
- active energy of the forward and reverse direction as active energy of the forward direction (metering in magnitude);
- reactive energy in the first and third quadrant as reactive energy of the forward direction (inductive load);
- reactive energy in the second and fourth quadrant as reactive energy of the reverse direction (capacity load).
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- Digital signal processing.
- Extended voltage range 3×(57,7-115)/(100-200) or 3×(120-230)/(208-400) V.
- Increased reliability (no aluminium electrolytic capacitors).
- Alternate 100-265V AC or DC power supply.
- Two independent communication interfaces which are of equal priority: RS-485 interface and optical interface.
- ModBus-similar, SET-4ÒÌ.02-compatible exchange protocol with the extended addressing possibility.
- Four insulated configurable test outputs.
- Two digital configurable inputs.
- Built-in real-time clock.
Keeping of the records of the measured energy (rated and not rated) taking into account losses in electric power line and power transformer (active, reactive, of the forward and reverse direction depending on the modification):
- in total from the date of meter resetting (with accrual accounting);
- for the current and preceding calendar day;
- as at the beginning of the current day and preceding calendar day;
- for the current month and for 12 preceding calendar months;
- as at the beginning of the current month and 12 preceding calendar months;
- for the current and preceding calendar year;
- as at the beginning of the current year and preceding calendar year.
- four tariffs (Ò1-Ò4),
- four day types (workdays, Saturday, Sunday, holiday),
- twelve seasons (for every month of the year),
- tariff zone increment is 10 minutes, tariff zones interlace per day is up to 144 intervals;
- holiday schedule and list of postponed days are used.
Keeping of two independent profile arrays of power (active, reactive, of the forward and reverse direction) for two-directional energy meters and keeping of one array for unidirectional and combined energy meters (also taking into account losses):
- integration time from 1 tî 60 minutes (ignoring losses);
- integration time from 1 tî 30 minutes (taking into account losses);
- storing depth of each array is 113 days when integration time is 30 minutes.
Registration of maximum demand for power in the mornings and in the evenings as per each profile array of power (active, reactive, of the forward and reverse direction) with the use of twelve-seasons demand schedule:
- interval demand (time interval between meter resets);
- month demand (for the current month and 12 preceding calendar months).
Measurement of electric energy parameters and auxiliary parameters:
- active, reactive and total power;
- active and reactive power losses in electric power line and power transformer;
- phase voltage and voltage between phases;
- power factor;
- network frequency;
- current time, date and temperature.
Measurement of power-quality parameters:
- steady-state deviation of frequency and of phase voltage or voltage between phases;
- automatic control and registration of the time when network parameters fall outside the fixed limits.
The electricity meters have four independent test outputs. Each output can be configured to form:
- telemetry pulses of one of the channels for energy metering (active, reactive, energy of the forward and reverse direction, also taking into account losses);
- signals about programmed power threshold exceeding;
- supervisory control signal.
The energy meters have two digital inputs, each of them can be configured:
- as an input to control telemetry modes (À or Â, only input 1) from external voltage;
- as an inverting input to count leading edge and/or trailing edge pulses of external sensors and to register them in records (analogous to measured energy records);
- as a remote signaling input to keep a log concerning changed input status.
The electricity meters keep event logs, power-quality logs, logs concerning power threshold exceeding and a status log.
The electricity meters provide the possibility to programme, reprogramme, control and read parameters and data through RS-485 interface or optical port.
Nominal value of measured voltage, V
3x(57,7-115)/(100-200) or 3õ(120-230)/(208-400)
Nominal (maximum) current, À
1 (1,5) or 5 (7,5)
Sensitivity current, mÀ
Working range of measured voltages, V
from 0,8Unom tî 1,15Unom
Nominal voltage of alternate power supply, V
230 (constant or alternating current)
Working voltage range of alternate power supply, V
from 100 tî 265 (constant or alternating current)
Nominal network frequency, Hz
Working range of network frequencies, Hz
from 47,5 tî 52,5
Accuracy class when measuring in the forward and reverse direction:
Maximum permissible main relative error when measuring, %:
voltage (phase voltage, voltage between phases and their average values)
±04 in the range from 0,8Unom tî 1,15Unom
±0,4% when Inom≤I≤Imax
±0,05 in the range from 47,5 tî 52,5 Hz
active power losses in the line and transformer
reactive power losses in the line and transformer
Accuracy movement of built-in clock at normal conditions when the meter is switched on/off, sec/day
better than ±0,5
Active (total) power consumed by each parallel voltage circuit, W (V·À):
not more than 0,50 (0,80)
not more than 0,85 (1,70)
Total power consumed by each serial circuit, V·À
not more than 0,1
|Consumption current of alternate power supply within the voltage range from 100 tî 265 V, mÀ:|
from constant-current source
from alternating-current source
Number of indicated liquid-crystal display digits
Rate of data exchange, bit/sec:
through optical port
via RS-485 interface
38400, 28800, 19200, 9600, 4800, 2400, 1200, 600, 300
Range of the meter constant values, pulses/(kwh), pulses/(kvarh):
from 1250 tî 800000
Data saving when switching off the power supply, years:
more than 40
of inner clock
not less than 10 (lithium battery supply)
Two access levels and memory hardware protection of metrological factors
Working and service conditions:
ambient air temperature, °Ñ
from -40 tî +60
relative humidity, %
Up to 90 at 30 °Ñ
pressure, kPa (mm of mercury)
from 70 tî 106,7 (from 537 tî 800)
Recalibration interval, years
Guaranteed service life, months
Average error-free running time, h
Average service life, years
Nominal voltage, V
Nominal current, À
Availability of an alternate power unit
two-directional meters intended for accounting of active and reactive electrical energy of the forward and reverse direction (4 metering channels)
unidirectional meters intended only for accounting of active electrical energy without regard to current direction in every phase of the network (one channel of metering in magnitude
combined meters intended for accounting of active energy without regard to the current direction in every phase of the network (metering in magnitude) and for accounting of reactive energy of the forward and reverse direction (3 metering channels)
Time-schedule of workshops
Copyright © 2012
Nizhny Novgorod Factory named after M.V. Frunze.
All rights reserved.