PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meters are designed for accounting of active and reactive electrical energy in three- and four-wire power circuits of a.c. with the frequency of 50 Hz differentiated both on light conditions and on energy and power consumption level.
The meters can be used either independently or as a component of any automated information-measuring systems for commercial energy accounting (AIISKUE).
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- Communication interface - RS-485 or optical port.
- 5 logs: each for 32 events.
- Daily self-indication of programme memory.
- Exchange rate through RS-485 interface - from 1200 up tî 921600 baud.
- Exchange rate through optoport – up to 9600 baud.
- Concurrent operation of both ports is allowed.
- LED indication of active and reactive energy consumption.
- Half-hour active and reactive energy and power profile (storing depth is 2 months).
- Tariff schedule for 4 tariffs (for every day of the week of every month and holidays of every month).
- Programmable 6-mode pulse output.
- Capability to connect an external alternate power source (9V) to read indication of the liquid-crystal display in the absence of 230V.
The electricity meters ensure measurement, registration and storage in the nonvolatile memory as well as reading through the interface the data:
- on the measured active and reactive energy with accrual accounting from the date of production as per all the tariffs;
- on the active and reactive energy measured as at the beginning of each month as per all the tariffs in the course of 24 months;
- on the measured active and reactive energy as well as on maximum active and reactive power of each half-hour of the month in the course of two months ;
- on the time and date when the meter was energized and de-energized (32 events);
- on the time and date when recording channel was opened/closed (32 events);
- on the time and date before and after time correction (32 events).
The electricity meters have the possibility to read and reprogramme through communication interface the following parameters:
- category of a consumer;
- special days schedule;
- annual tariff schedule (for every day of the week and holiday of the month);
- power limit and monthly energy limit;
- permission/prohibition for automatic changing-over to ‘summer’ or ‘winter’ time;
- pulse output operating modes: periodic recalibration, telemetry, switching on/off, control regime, clock calibration;
- indication mode and indication time in the range from 6 to 60 sec;
- permission for one-tariff operating mode of the meter.
The electricity meters have the possibility to reprogramme through the communication interface: data rate via RS-485, multipart password, individual password, address, recording channel.
If an invalid recording password is entered three times the meter blocks the recording channel for 24 hours.
The electricity meters ensure the indication:
- of the data on the consumed active and reactive energy as per four tariffs;
- of the date and time;
- of the actual value of active and reactive power in each phase and of the total value;
- of the voltage and current in every phase;
- of monthly electric energy consumption;
- of tariff schedule of the current month;
- of effective rate;
- of active and reactive energy and maximum power of the current half hour.
When "kW·h" or "kvar·h" LED indicator blinks it shows that accordingly active or reactive energy is being measured.
The electricity meters have the possibility to be connected to an external alternate DC power source to read the data both from the liquid-crystal display and via interface.
Nominal voltage, V
Fixed working voltage range, V
from 0,9 tî 1,1 Unom
Extended working voltage range, V
from 0,8 tî 1,15 Unom
Maximum working voltage range, V
from 0 tî 1,15 Unom
Nominal network frequency, Hz
Error when measuring phase voltages, %
The meter error when measuring network frequency in the working frequency range from 47,5 tî 52,5 Hz, %
Consumed power, V·À (W), not more than:
in voltage circuit
in current circuit
Working temperature range, oÑ
from -40 tî +60
Number of tariffs
Rate of data exchange, bit/sec:
from 1200 tî 921600
through optical port
Accuracy movement of the internal clock timer, sec/day
less than 0,5
Data saving when switching off the power supply, years
Average error-free running time
Average service life, years
PSCH-3ÀRÒ.07D modification is to be fixed on DIN-bar
Base (maximum) current, À
Transmission ratio of the meter’s pulse output, pulses/kwh (pulses/kvarh), in the main (calibration) mode
Starter current (sensitivity) when measuring active/reactive energy, À, not more than
Error when measuring phase currents, %:
in the range from Ib tî Imax
in the range from 0,01Ib tî Inom
±[ 5 + 0,2( Ib/Iõ - 1)]
±[ 2 + 0,2( Ib/Iõ - 1)]
Time-schedule of workshops
Copyright © 2012
Nizhny Novgorod Factory named after M.V. Frunze.
All rights reserved.