PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meter is designed for accounting of active electrical energy in three- and four-wire power circuits of alternating current with the frequency of 50 Hz differentiated both on light conditions and energy and power consumption level.
RS-485 communication interface or optical port and programmable pulse outputs allow to use the meter as a component of any automated systems for commercial energy accounting (ÀSKUE).
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- A liquid-crystal display or an electrical and mechanical reading device which are protected from electromagnetic influences.
- Internal two-tariff tasksetter (electricity meters with a reading device) or four-tariff tasksetter (electricity meters with a liquid-crystal display)
- 9 tariff zones.
- 12 seasons.
- RS-485 communication interface or optoport.
- Accuracy movement 0,5 sec/day.
- Tariff schedule for every day of the week of each month and holidays of each month.
- Nonvolatile memory.
- Programmable pulse output (5 modes).
- Current transformer, combined sensor are used as current sensors.
- LED indication of the effective rate of the meters with a reading device.
- Data rate – up to 115200 baud via RS-485 and 9600 baud through optoport.
- Possibility to programme a power limit with the control function when exceeding the fixed limit.
- SMD assembling technology.
- Capability to connect an external alternate 9V power source to read the indication from the liquid-crystal display in default of 230V.
Registration and storage of the data on the measured electic energy and maximum power of each half-hour.
The electricity meter keeps in nonvolatile memory the data on the measured energy:
- the data on the measured active energy with accrual accounting from the date of production as per all the tariffs;
- the data on the measured active energy as at the beginning of each month as per all the tariffs;
- the data on the measured active energy with accrual accounting with exceeding the fixed power limit as per all the tariffs;
- the value of the instantaneous load power;
- registration and storage of the time data when the meter was energized and de-energized.
The electricity meter has the possibility to reprogramme through the RS-485 interface or optoport the following parameters:
- data rate;
- multipart password, individual password, address.
The electricity meter has the possibility to read and reprogramme through the RS-485 interface or optical port the following parameters:
- category of a consumer;
- holiday schedule;
- annual tariff schedule (for every day of the week or holiday of the month);
- power limit and monthly energy limit;
- permission/prohibition for automatic changing-over to ‘summer’ or ‘winter’ time;
- function of changing the pulse output: to the meter calibration mode or to energy control regime with the possibility to form a tripping signal.
The electricity meter with a liquid-crystal display ensures indication of the data not only on electric energy consumption as per each of the four tariffs, but also on the current date, current time of day, current power, monthly energy consumption for each month of the year as per each tariff, tariff schedule for the current day of the week.
Nominal voltage, V
Working range, V
from 198 tî 253
from 108 tî 256
Extended range, V
from 160 tî 265
from 96 tî 265
Utmost range, V
from 0 tî 265
Nominal current, À
Maximum current, À
Network frequency, Hz
50 ± 2,5
0,01; 0,02; 0,04
Number of tariffs
2 or 4
Total consumed power, V·À
not more than 7,5
not more than 1,5
Active consumed power, W
not more than 1,6
not more than 0,7
Telemetric output transmission ratio in the main (recalibration) mode, pulses/kwh
5000 (100000); 500 (10000)
Fixed and maximum working temperature range, °Ñ
from –20 tî +55, from –40 tî +55
Average error-free running time
Recalibration interval, years
Average service life till overhaul, years
for the meters with a reading device
for the meters with a liquid-crystal display
not more than 1,5
Time-schedule of workshops
Copyright © 2012
Nizhny Novgorod Factory named after M.V. Frunze.
All rights reserved.