PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meter is designed for multitariff accounting of active energy in two-wire power circuits of a.c. with the frequency of 50Hz which is differentiated in light conditions, power level and energy consumption level.
The meters have a telemetric interface and a digital communication interface (optical port or RS-485) what makes it possible to use them as a component of any automated information-measuring systems for commercial energy accounting (AIISKUE).
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- Internal four-tariff tasksetter (for 12 seasons).
- 9 tariff zones per day.
- Nonvolatile memory.
- Communication interface - RS-485 or optical port.
- Programmable pulse output (power control mode and output automaton shutdown mode. Inspection, calibration testing, telemetry).
- Indication type - liquid-crystal display or mechanical reading device.
- A shunt is used as a current sensor.
- Possibility to connect an external alternate power source (9-12 V) to read indication of the liquid-crystal display in the absence of 230V.
- Electronic seals of interface and terminal blocks.
- The meters are to be fixed on DIN-bar.
The electricity meters ensure registration and storage of the data:
- registration and storage of the data on the consumed electrical energy as per tariff zones;
- registration and storage of the data on the electrical energy measured as at the beginning of the month as per tariff zones in the course of 24 months;
- registration and storage of the data on the consumed electrical energy as per tariff zones with exceeding the fixed power limit;
- permission/prohibition for automatic changing-over to ‘summer’ or ‘winter’ time;
- registration of the time when protective terminal covers of the interface were opened/closed and storage of 32 events;
- registration of the time before and after diurnal time correction and storage of 32 events;
- registration of the time data when the meter was energized and de-energized and storage of 32 events;
- registration of the time when recording channel was opened/closed and storage of 32 events;
- registration and storage of the data on the measured electrical energy and maximum power of each half-hour in the course of two months.
The electricity meters have the possibility to reprogramme through RS-485 interface or optical port the following parameters:
- data rate;
- multipart password, individual password and address.
The electricity meters have the possibility to read and reprogramme through RS-485 interface or optical port the following parameters:
- category of a consumer;
- holiday schedule;
- annual tariff schedule (for every day of the week and holiday of the month);
- power limit and monthly energy limit;
- permission and prohibition for automatic changing-over to ‘summer’ or ‘winter’ time;
- current time and date;
- function of changing the pulse output: to the meter calibration mode or to energy control regime with the possibility to form a tripping signal;
- indication mode and indication time in the range from 6 to 60 sec (of the meter with liquid-crystal display);
- permission for one-tariff operating mode of the meter.
Recalibration interval, years
Nominal voltage, V
Fixed working voltage range, V
Extended working voltage range, V
Utmost working voltage range, V
Base/ maximum current, À
5/50 or 10/100
Rated frequency, Hz
|Starter current (sensitivity), À, not more than:|
for base current 5À
for base current 10 À
Accuracy movement of internal timer clock, sec/day
|Change of accuracy movement under influence of temperature, not more than, sec/°Ñ/day:|
at temperature from -10 up to +45 °Ñ
at temperature from -40 up to -10 °Ñ
at temperature from +45 up to +60 °Ñ
Transmission ratio of the meter’s pulse output in the main (calibration) mode, pulses/kwh:
for base current 5À
for base current 10 À
Power demand, V·À (W), not more than:
in voltage circuit
in current circuit
Number of tariffs
up to 4
Reserve supply voltage, V
from 9 to 12
Fixed working temperature range, °Ñ
from -40 to +60
Average error-free running time, h
not less than 140000
Average service life of the meter, years
not less than 30
Information storing time when switching off the power supply, years
not more than 0,45
Measurements (length; width; height), mm
Time-schedule of workshops
Copyright © 2012
Nizhny Novgorod Factory named after M.V. Frunze.
All rights reserved.