PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meter is designed for multitariff accounting of active energy in two-wire power circuits of a.c. with the frequency of 50Hz, independently or as a component of any automated systems for commercial energy accounting (ASKUE), including those that carry out energy consumption control in accordance with the quantity of the pre-paid electrical power.
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- Nonvolatile memory.
- Internal three-tariff tasksetter.
- The liquid-crystal display indicates the amount of consumed electrical energy, current tariff, date, time, monthly consumption, tariff schedule of the current day.
- RS-485 communication interface.
- Smart-card reader.
- Programmable pulse output.
- Electronic seal (option).
- Structure of tariff schedule: 9 tariff zones, 8 day types.
The electricity meter ensures:
- exchange of information and programming of the meters from a personal computer through RS-485 communication interface;
- registration and storage of the data on the consumed electrical energy with the possibility to scan the information on a PC, a liquid-crystal display as per three tariffs: with total accrual accounting; as at the beginning of each preceding 11 months;
- setting of power and electrical energy limit;
- transmission of a signal from the pulse output to the actuator, which switches on/off the consumer’s load, after the consumer exceeds the fixed limits;
- registration and storage of the time data when the meter was energized and de-energized;
- registration of the time when the meter’s terminal cover was opened;
- automatic changing-over to ‘summer’ or ‘winter’ time;
- assigning a tariff schedule for every day of the week taking into consideration holidays, current time, day of the week, date, month, year, category of a consumer;
- effect of payments with the help of electronic cards for consumed electrical power against the made out factual account or by advance payment.
Nominal voltage (Unom), V
Nominal (maximum) current, À
Total consumed power, V·À
not more than 10,0
Active consumed power, W
not more than 2,0
Telemetric output transmission ratio in the main (calibration) mode, pulses/kwh
Working temperature range, oÑ
from -20 to +55
Recalibration interval, years
Average service life till overhaul, years
Mass of the meter, kg
not more than 0,65