Calibrators for automated metrological verification of electricity meters (UAPS)
UAPS-1Ì, UAPS-1ÌG, UAPS-1Ì/R
PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The calibrators are intended for periodic recalibration of static single-phase and three-phase electricity meters measuring active and reactive energy in two directions.
There are three modifications of calibrators for metrological verification of electricity meters:
- UAPS-1ÌG that differs from UAPS-1Ì in the possibility to introduce the fifth current and voltage harmonic, odd harmonics and subharmonics.
- UAPS-1Ì/R that differs from UAPS-1Ì calibrator in the possibility to work with energy meters with galvanic coupled current and voltage circuits and in availability of benches to connect meters calibrated.
Automatic operating mode of the calibrators for metrological verification of electricity meters
owing to PC control.
Number of energy meters of the same type being calibrated at the same time:
- up to 6 three-phase meters;
- up to 18 single-phase meters.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF CALIBRATORS FOR METROLOGICAL VERIFICATION OF ELECTRICITY METERS
- Accuracy class of meters calibrated - 0,5 and less accurate for active energy and 1,0 and less accurate for reactive energy.
- Accuracy class - 1,0 and less accurate for active energy and 2,0 and less accurate for reactive energy (for UAPS-1M/R calibrator).
- Nominal phase voltages 57,7 V and 230 V and nominal line voltages 100 V and 400 V are determined within the limits from 0,7 tî 1,2 of the nominal value.
- Range of output currents of current unit - from 0,001 À to 100,0 À.
- Total maximum power of each phase of voltage and current signals – not less than 80 ÀV and 150 ÀV.
UAPS-1 calibrators for metrological verification of electricity meters ensure:
- reduction of calibration time by half as a result of automatic setting of calibration and adjusting modes of electricity meters owing to control from a personal computer (PC);
- meter error measurement, comparison of error value with preset permissible deviations, as well as indication for rejection;
- calibration of meter sensitivity and meter creep;
- keeping of a calibration protocoll in form of a saved file and the possibility to print it out;
- absence of additional errors because of exclusion of human factor during calibration.
COMPLETE EQUIPMENT OF CALIBRATORS FOR METROLOGICAL VERIFICATION OF ELECTRICITY METERS
- Standard meter module (accuracy class 0,15).
- Voltage unit.
- Current unit.
- Programme control of calibrator and automated meter calibration.
- UAPS-1Ì (UAPS-1ÌG)
- Table with an electric separation unit.
- Bench to connect 6 three-phase energy meters (on special order).
- Up to 3 benches to connect 6 single-phase energy meters (on special order).
UAPS-1Ì/R calibrator can be additionally equipped with automated calibration programmes and on special order with photoreading devices to calibrate induction energy meters.
Nominal phase voltages, V
57,7 and 230
Nominal line voltages, V
100 and 400
Working range of phase voltages
Working range of phase currents, À
from 0,001 tî 100,0
Basic percentage error when setting voltage and current values, %
not more than ±0,3
Total output power of each phase of the current unit, VÀ
not less than 160
Total output power of each phase of the voltage unit, VÀ
not less than 80
Frequency of voltage and current signals, Hz
from 47,5 tî 63 (10 discrete values)
Variation limit of phase shift angle between voltages and currents, degrees
Error when setting phase shift angle, degrees
not more than ±0,6
Maximum permissible main relative error when measuring active power and active energy, %
Maximum permissible main relative error when measuring reactive power and reactive energy, %
Measurements (mm) and mass (kg) of:
standard meter module
electric separation unit (UAPS-1Ì/R)
table (UAPS -1Ì/R)
Average error-free running time, h
not less than 5000
Average service life, years
Recalibration interval, year
Guaranteed service life, months
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION OF CALIBRATORS FOR METROLOGICAL VERIFICATION OF ELECTRICITY METERS
- UAPS-1 calibrator for metrological verification of electricity meters operates under control of IBM PC personal computer (processor frequency 300 ÌHz, RAM 64 Ìb, support for RS-232 (COM-port), video display supporting 800õ600 resolution, OC Win 98/Me)
- Data transmission between the computer and calibrator is carried out via serial digital RS-232 communication interface.
- The calibrator is powered from single-phase 220V AC network.
- Power consumption – not more than 1500 VÀ
Time-schedule of workshops
Copyright © 2012
Nizhny Novgorod Factory named after M.V. Frunze.
All rights reserved.