Calibrators for automated metrological verification of electricity meters (UAPS)
PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The calibrator is intended for manual or automated periodic recalibration and adjustment
of single-phase electricity meters of the class 1 and less accurate (including those that have affiliated serial and parallel circuits) measuring active electric energy of the forward and reverse direction. Calibrators for metrological verification can be used as high-technology metrology device when calibrating and adjusting single-phase shunt energy meters.
UAPS-2 is a standard wattmeter-counter of the class 0,2 and fictitious power source which are structurally of unitized design. When binding several units it is possible to connect up to 36 electricity meters at the same time.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF CALIBRATORS FOR METROLOGICAL VERIFICATION OF ELECTRICITY METERS
- reduction of calibration time by half as a result of automatic setting of calibration and adjusting modes of electricity meters owing to control from a personal computer (PC);
- meter error measurement, comparison of error value with preset permissible deviations, as well as indication for rejection;
- calibration of meter sensitivity and meter creep;
- keeping of a calibration protocoll in form of a saved file and the possibility to print it out;
- absence of additional errors because of exclusion of human factor during calibration.
COMPLETE EQUIPMENT OF CALIBRATORS FOR METROLOGICAL VERIFICATION OF ELECTRICITY METERS
UAPS-2 calibrator can be equipped with multipurpose meter calibration bench for 12 meters, 2 groups of 6 electricity meters for operative connection of meters calibrated.
- Programme control of calibrator and automated meter calibration.
Class of meters calibrated
Number of energy meters calibrated at the same time
Nominal phase voltages, V
Working range of phase voltages
from 0,8 Unom tî 1,2 Unom
Main working range of currents, À
from 0,01 tî 100
Additional current range, À
from 0,001 tî 0,01
Maximum permissible relative error when setting voltage and current values within working range, %
Maximum permissible relative error when setting current value within additional range, %
Maximum voltage signal power at each output, VÀ
Maximum power of current signal, W
Rated frequency of current and voltage signal, Hz
50 or 60
Range of measurement of phase shift angle between voltage and current signals, degrees.
Error when setting phase shift angle, degrees
Maximum permissible relative error when measuring active power and active energy of the forward and reverse direction at power factor from 0,5 tî 1, 0, %
from 0,2 tî 0,3
Maximum permissible relative error when measuring voltage and current, %
Maximum permissible percentage error when measuring current within additional range, %
Average error-free running time, h
not less than 5000
Average service life, years
not less than 6
Measuremetns of the calibrator, mm
Mass of the calibrator, kg
not more than 22,0
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION OF CALIBRATORS FOR METROLOGICAL VERIFICATION OF ELECTRICITY METERS
- UAPS-1 calibrator for metrological verification of electricity meters operates under control of IBM PC personal computer (processor frequency 300 ÌHz, RAM 64 Ìb, support for RS-232 (COM-port), video display supporting 800õ600 resolution, OC Win 98/Me).
- Data transmission between the computer and calibrator is carried out via serial digital RS-232 communication interface.
- The calibrator is powered from single-phase 220V AC network.
- Power consumption – not more than 900 VÀ
Time-schedule of workshops
Copyright © 2012
Nizhny Novgorod Factory named after M.V. Frunze.
All rights reserved.