PURPOSE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The meters are designed for metering of active electrical energy in two-wire power circuits of alternating current with the frequency of 50Hz.
NORMATIVE AND LEGAL BACKING
- The electrical and mechanical reading device or liquid-crystal display indicates the amount of the consumed power in kilowatt-hour with the accuracy of one hundredth of a unit.
- LED indication of the current in the load circuit: the more the load, the more often the LED blinks.
- Reading devices with the reverse motion lock and protection from electromagnetic influences are used in the electricity meters.
- Communication interfaces - optoport (SEO -1.15D.222, SEO -1.15D.222.1, SEO -1.15D.822 meters).
- The electricity meters have telemetric data output, which ensures transmission of information on the quantity of active energy to a remote data collection system through a two-wire communication line.
- When manufacturing printing boards, SMD assembling technology is used.
- SEO-1.15D meter is to be fixed on DIN-bar
Nominal voltage (Unom), V
Base (maximum) current, À
5 (60) or 10 (100)
1 or 2
Network frequency, Hz
Starter current of the meter (sensitivity), À:
for base current 5 À
not more than 0,02
for base current 10 À
not more than 0,04
Power source of pulse telemetric output:
strength of current, mÀ
Transmission ratio, pulses/kwh
12800 or 6400
Total power, consumed by the meter serial circuit at the nominal current, V·A
Power consumed by the meter voltage circuit at the nominal voltage:
Fixed working temperature range, 0C
from –40 to +60
Recalibration interval, years
Average error-free running time, h
Average service life, years
not more than 0,65